Synthesis and complexation of bis(imino)aryl ligands: towards the generation of iridium based water oxidation catalysts Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload PDF
- Alternate title
- Synthesis and complexation of bisiminoaryl ligands
- Last Modified
- March 21, 2019
Finniss, Mathew C.
- Affiliation: College of Arts and Sciences, Department of Chemistry
- The C,C-trans bis-cyclometalation of 2,6-diphenylpyridine across an iridium center was investigated. Equally the synthesis and complexation of a series of bis(imino)aryl ligands was studied. Installing methyl and fluoro substituents in the backbone of the ligand prevented the C-H activation of the 4- and 6- positions and resulted in metalation of the 2- position...
- Date of publication
- August 2010
- Resource type
- Rights statement
- In Copyright
- "... in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Arts in the Department of Chemistry."
- Templeton, Joseph
- Degree granting institution
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Place of publication
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Open access
This work has no parents.
|Synthesis and complexation of bisiminoaryl ligands||2019-04-11||Public||