Norms of eigenfunctions to trigonometric KZB operators Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload PDF
- Last Modified
- March 21, 2019
Jensen, Erik Jeremy
- Affiliation: College of Arts and Sciences, Department of Mathematics
- Let g be a simple Lie algebra and V be the zero weight subspace of a tensor product of g-modules. The trigonometric KZB operators are commuting differential operators acting on V-valued functions on the Cartan subalgebra of g. Meromorphic eigenfunctions to the operators are constructed by the Bethe ansatz. We introduce a scalar product on a suitable space of functions such that the operators become symmetric, and the square of the norm of a Bethe eigenfunction equals the Hessian of the master function at the corresponding critical point.
- Date of publication
- May 2011
- Resource type
- Rights statement
- In Copyright
- "... in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Department of Mathematics."
- Varchenko, Alexander
- Degree granting institution
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Place of publication
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Open access
This work has no parents.
|Norms of eigenfunctions to trigonometric KZB operators||2019-04-11||Public||