Residential Wood Combustion Emissions: The Development of a Negotiated Regulation Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload PDF
- Last Modified
- February 28, 2019
Olin, Richard D.
- Affiliation: Gillings School of Global Public Health, Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering
- This paper has five purposes: (1) To report on the technicalities of the RWC emission issue. (2) To enumerate the various factors which must be considered in an RWC emission regulation. (3) To report on the use of regulatory negotiation, and how this differs form normal EPA rulemaking procedures. (4) To show how negotiation is particularly applicable to an RWC regulation. (5) To examine the thesis that a negotiated regulation was an appropriate alternative by reporting on how various specific issues were resolved in the six regulatory negotiation (reg-neg) committee meetings held monthly from March to August 1986.
- Date of publication
- December 1986
- Resource type
- Rights statement
- In Copyright
- Andrews, Richard N. L.
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Academic concentration
- Environmental Management and Policy
- Degree granting institution
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Graduation year
- Deposit record
This work has no parents.