Comic Book Metadata and Database Design Public Deposited
- Last Modified
- February 28, 2019
- Affiliation: School of Information and Library Science
- Current systems of metadata storage for American superhero comic books in the digital realm are limited in scope and capabilities. This study reviews eight systems of comic book metadata storage to determine the importance of metadata included and propose a more optimal system design in a relational database format for the storage of digital comic book information. As part of this work, a proposal for standardization of the comic book metadata fields is generated. Further development will be publicly maintained and shared through a Github repository.
- Date of publication
- May 2014
- Resource type
- Rights statement
- In Copyright
- Hemminger, Bradley M.
- Master of Science in Information Science
- Degree granting institution
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Deposit record
This work has no parents.
|Comic Book Metadata and Database Design||2019-05-13||Public||