Refine your search
- Daily Tar Heel records (40148) (102637)
- News Services of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (40139) (87793)
- Research Laboratories of Archaeology (67461)
- D. Kent Thompson and Sue Meyer Thompson Collection (20479) (27666)
- Southern Oral History Program Interviews (23876)
- Master's Papers (13292)
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations (11881)
- Cooleemee (N.C.) Mill Town Collection (05721) (9876)
- BioMed Central (5374)
- Office of University Communications (40482) (5198)
- The Carrboro Citizen (4040)
- UNC Chapel Hill Undergraduate Honors Theses Collection (3544)
- Muslim Students Association (40449) (2738)
- Matthew Leavitt (P0113) (2591)
- John Kenyon Chapman (05441) (2511)
- Department of History (40082) (1995)
- Bowman Gray Collection of First World War Photograph Albums and Scrapbooks (12024) (1895)
- Southern Historical Collection Digital Files (1829)
- Hugh H. Mills and Dorothy Zerbach Mills Papers (05354) (1653)
- Student Government (40169) (1590)
- ...Show less
Date Deposited: 2015-04-27
Creator: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Date Deposited: 2010-04-01
Abstract: The Southern Folklife Collection (SFC) ranks as one of the nation's foremost archival resources for the study of American folk music and popular culture. SFC holdings extensively document all forms of southern musical and oral traditions across the ...
Creator: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library. Southern Historical Collection.
Date Deposited: 2011-11-28
Abstract: The Southern Historical Collection (SHC) is a vast collection of distinct archival collections. These collections are largely composed of primary source materials, such as diaries, journals, letters, correspondence, photographs, maps, drawings, ...
Date Deposited: 2017-04-19
Creator: Southern Oral History Program
Date Deposited: 2011-04-08
Abstract: In 1973, the History Dept. of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill established an oral history program devoted to the study of the southern region of the United States. The Southern Oral History Program collects interviews with Southerners...
Date Deposited: 2018-07-05
Creator: Institute for the Study of the Americas
Date Deposited: 2018-01-25
Abstract: Studies in Latin America is a series of short works that promote new scholarship on Latin America and the Caribbean focusing on the social sciences—principally anthropology, geography, history, political science, and sociology—and featuring diverse ...
Date Deposited: 2015-04-24
Abstract: The Carrboro Citizen was a weekly newspaper and web site for and about the greater Carrboro community, including Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Hillsborough and Pittsboro. The Carrboro Citizen's first online post was on November 2, 2006. The first printed ...
Date Deposited: 2017-10-12